London has always enjoyed a long time history that dates back to 2000 years when Romans were the first to settle alongside of River Thames so that they can form an ultimate city. Within this city, tourists can find many fun attractions. If you are planning for a journey to London, make sure that you do not miss the following places listed in this article.
Top 10 things to do in London
London is one of the best cosmopolitan cities and considers “par excellence.” This article describes the top ten things to do in London England. No doubt, that London is one of those trendy, eclectic and fashionable cities existing in this world. Journey to such a magnificent place is just fun. The capital attracts people with the kind of glamour it has. Fashion as well as culture moods just animate the clubs and streets of this ultimate city. This is something that easily entices a tourist to visit all the places without even getting tired. World Stock exchange is the first vital companies that initiated the stock market business to the whole world. If you are visiting London for any reason, then you must know that top 10 things to do in London.
1. Visit Westminster Abbey as it is the icon of London’s tradition. It is the burial location of all the British Monarchs as well as some of the well-known English personalities.
2. Visit Tate Modern, it is just beautiful! It is the centre of attraction of International fresh art. It has some advanced exhibitions.
3. One of the top things to do in London England can be none other eating delicious food. Brunch or lunch at a place called Little Venice, which is at Regent Canal bank. This is located at Maida Vale. You can literally enjoy the relaxing as well as exclusive atmosphere. It has clean fresh air to breathe and has tiny white-plaster houses of XVII century.
4. Fix an appointment at the International Auction Home of Christie. It is one of the best as well as popular auction houses existing in this world. You can try the exhilarating experience of following few bids and get to know the way arts are sold for record prices.
5. You can even try to lunch at a place called Inamo, which are the most groundbreaking or creative restaurants in London. This restaurant is situated at Soho, where technology and design blend in a way that looks magnificent. It has an amazing high-tech atmosphere. The menu is displayed right at the table. The menu is not the ones you see in other restaurants with the piece of paper that are laminated on top. No! It is entirely a smart touch menu.
6. Outing to Windsor Castle, located at Berkshire county is something, which you must never miss when you visit London. You will see the beautiful tradition of British Monarchy. You can enjoy learning their history.
7. You can prefer to have your Teatime at a place called Ladurèe. It is the exclusive teashop situated at the heart of London city.
8. A slow walk at the Bond Street has to be seriously cherished. It is the place where most of the vital international stylists hold their shops. Walking at Knightsbridge will make you get the feel of luxury. If you have adequate budget, then you can even do some shopping.
9. Never miss adding places Belgravia and Mayfair onto your agenda; these places are the major luxurious residential spots in London. Almost all the wealthy people of London live here.
10. During weekends, nights ultimately start and does not have end at a place called Cuckoo club. It is the most popular nightclubs in London. Almost all the popular personalities of London visit this place.