Manners, discipline, building self-confidence and self-esteem are those essential things which you can’t learn from any school lesson. This article will literally answer two questions, which are:
- How to improve your self esteem?
- How to boost self your self confidence?
Let us look in detail about these two questions.
How to improve your self esteem?
- Learn something well. Being really good at certain things will help you to boost up your confidence level and it is fun.
- Beauty will not bring you happiness. Confidence and happiness are something that brings attractiveness. Learn those good points in you and take pleasure of it.
- Set few realistic standards so that you can follow every day. It is well said that Practice makes a man perfect. Only if you keep practicing something you really love, then nothing can stop you from reaching some good heights.
- Deal your problems smartly. Unsolved problems weaken your confidence level. Think and decide as to what can be done in order to solve a specific problem smartly.
- Never criticize yourself. This truly affects your self-respect to an extreme extent. If you keep de-motivating yourself, then over a period, you will feel really bad and hurt. Therefore, it is necessary that you replace the negative things with some positive ones.
- Recognize your goal to be the most important thing on your earth. For instance, getting into a high tech company may be your dream job. Keep this aim as the most important part of your life and keep working on it every single day.
- Relationships you have play a very vital role in your life. A relationship quality has a deep affect on an individual’s self-esteem. Stay away from people who always keep disgracing you or let you down in front of others.
- Never ever, forget to smile. It is the only remedy, which can help you level up your self-esteem. Forget all your problems for a moment and just smile with complete heart. Take deep breaths, you will instantly feel better.
How to boost your confidence?
Confidence is the one of most important qualities, which are needed for every specialized or professional to achieve their goal. If a person is truly confident at workplace, it is like, they he will achieve his goals with ease.
- Become an expert: Even though you do not share your plans and research with your colleagues, create some brainstorming pages reports and outlines to know if you are doing the best for your project. If the result is good, then it helps you to boost your confidence.
- Organize the thoughts: Arranging your thoughts and ideas in a proper format will help you to boost up your confidence. Everything will be easy to handle and you will ultimately speak with confidence and ease.
- Body Language: Posture is that one ultimate thing that speaks as to what you are internally. Wrong postures can spoil the entire impression. Carrying yourself plays a very vital role. This is something that creates the best impression. A brisk confident walk will impress someone immediately rather than a dull or clumsy walk. The way you use arms, communication, conversation, the way you talk and facial expressions etc plays a very vital role in knowing that you are confident in what you are supposed to do.
- Practice in private: If you are truly bad with something, then you need to practice them in private. For instance, there might be people who get nervous easily during presentations. First, you need to get comfortable or convenient with your presentation or speech. Practice every line of your presentation in front of a mirror. Practice and check the way you speak.
Thus, in order to build confidence and self-esteem you need to keep all these points in your mind and move on.